Our Capacity, Capability and Qualifications
EAHP shall operate according to a code of "best practices", a proven consulting approach that combines the best of European small to medium business consulting adapted to the particular needs and requirements of the Tanzanian private sector. EAHP's intention is to work collaboratively with clients to achieve results at the bottom line and seek to add value to every interaction. The commitment to delivering quality service and maintenance of honesty, straight forward feedback and strict confidentiality in all client relationships is the cornerstone of EAHP relationship with clients.
Products and Services
EAHP has positioned itself to provide a wide range of consulting, researching and linking/agency services to Tanzania and foreign businesses.
EAHP is to provide consultancy services in the following major areas:
Market Focussed Services
- Market Feasibility: determination of the profit challenges and potentials for introducing new products or services and/or for diversifying into new market segments.
- Distribution network development: Mapping potential markets spatially, identification of appropriate market distribution channels as well as determination of optimum delivery modes, etc.
- Market Information: Conducting market surveys to get information on specific market parameters e.g. consumer behaviour, demand analysis, product pricing, promotion, etc.
- Competition analysis and product positioning: Critical analysis into clients' products/services and looking at their competition, thus advising on competitive strategy.
Business Development Services
- Business Planning: Development of strategic vision, realistic performance targets, market strategies, investment and resource allocation plans and production plans within the context of a dynamic plan that drives growth and provides a basis for financing.
- Venture Development: Location of potential joint venture partners, investors, trade partners and/or franchising opportunities.
- Evaluation of Plans and Feasibility Studies: Appraising of business plans or feasibility study based on FEDA Business Plan benchmarks for investors.
- Growth Strategy Formulation Collaboration and sharing experience with the client in preparing the clients' short term and long term business growth strategies. EAHP is a resource partner, facilitator or participant in the process of strategy formulation.
- Fund Management: Development and operation of on-lending programmes to meet the needs of targeted business clients including packaging of client businesses and management of all aspects of loans/investment portfolio, monitoring and collection of repayments.
- Fund Support: Provision of support with specific aspects of fund management and implementation, e.g., conducting due diligence, intervention through advisory services to defaulters etc.
- Fund Design: Development of the parameters for and products of funds to meet the needs of specific target groups of clients.
Project Development Services
- Business Support Project: Assistance with formation and implementation of both profit and non profit organizations to provide support services to target business communities
- Small Business Project Support: Design or implementations of programmes targeted to provide services to small Tanzanian firms, particularly those based on cost sharing and fee based services.
Our Tanzania Homepage